Inherited Adventures

A little look-see at the creation of The Digital Sweatshop's first full-length feature film "The Inheritance," filmed in Canada and the Philippines, currently in post-production.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

bulacan location

this house is 150 years old. enough said.
















I thought this turkey was gonna kill me. i'm not joking. never underestimate the powers of large birds.
...nor should one ever underestimate a pig the size of a small elephant!

more coming...i ran out of time.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you pics!! It makes me miss Manila and Rj and those dudes!

Heard tons about u-

Jess

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

er...*your* pics. Btwm blown away by caro's aging with movie makeup and I loved your pics with your folks, give em my hugs n kisses when u talk to em.

11:39 AM  
Blogger c_mango said...

thanks! i so wish i was still there... i know RJ wishes ALL of his loved ones were there, sharing this experience, including you.

i've heard lots about you too :)

i will definitely tell my folks you send your love.

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home